Samurai RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior's Sojourn

Go down

A Warrior's Sojourn Empty A Warrior's Sojourn

Post by TakashiKien Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:12 pm

{I'll make this my own, personal entrance.}

Takashi meandered to the periphery of the canyon that sprawled out before him; the many culverts that had formed from hundreds, possibly thousands of years now channeled rushing rivers below. The tumultuous waters heard roaring in life even as a high as he was. The gully was filled also, with life. Birds, monkeys- even creeping foxes' scouring for a bite to eat. But all that was hidden behind a veil of jade evergreen that was swaying back and forth quietly, peacefully in the winds.

This is what he wanted. Peace. It was too late now however, all those he had adored, he had befriended were gone. But he could not mourn them, even now he felt a great change coming. It was fast approaching like a thunderstorm; violent, and he could already feel the blood soak his pallid and snowy colored armor. Takashi removed his kabuto, the sweat his head cloth did not immediately absorb slowly made its way down his weathered and world weary countenance.

Takashi ran a gloved hand over his facial features, wiping the sweat from his brows then his cheek bones and curled fingers in his palm as they drew down to his chin feeling how moist his skin really was. Placing his helm back on, he reattached his happuri, the light of day once again being concealed from his face.

"I better get me a drink of water; I never know when the next opportunity may come..."
TakashiKien
TakashiKien

Back to top Go down